Monday, December 11, 2006

How to Walk at Work

I must say brisk walking can be killing if you weigh more that what you would like to acknowledge for and especially if you have a job like mine where your only exercise are your fingers punching away at the keyboard and definitely not producing any music.

I love walking (no truly, I do) but only when it’s in slow motion. I mean really how the kinds of me (human beings) manage to walk fast. Practice. Practice. Practice. Walk. Walk. Walk. A bong suddenly rings in my head. Ok I get it, I am a smart one. All I need to do is indulge in the grueling task of actually moving my legs hip down more often and for longer distances. Now does that mean I need to take more loo and coffee breaks/coffee and then loo breaks? Sounds like an exercise regime to me :)

This gives me an IDEA! I can I write a self help book on ‘How to Walk at Work’, wonder if anyone has actually written something like How to Work at Work’ Naah!!! That sounds rather dull and who would need help with that one anyways. Who cares?

Now that I have put my heart and soul along with my legs hip down to writing this book, I might as well get down to it. Rest till later!

2 comments:

Vaishali Singh said...

Rest till later, sounds better than 'Walk till later!'

Unknown said...

Hey Vaishali... so much said abt walking.. and not much written on it..i truely believe its one of the most complex and rewading things that can be done at work. You walk more.. you look busy! You walk more looking at the ceiling and u r taken as a thinker :) ... so keep writing.. i mean.. keep walking!