Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Am Back from Goa!

Whoever calls Goa, ‘The Pearl of The Orient’ is got to be kidding…I saw no pearls there; maybe some traveler mistook it for Hyderabad (Every other shop in Hyderabad is either selling pearls or biryani if you are traveling to the city of technology).

Goa is a land for the laze, of the laze and to laze…plain and simple as that.

Now let me tell you something from my personal experience that holidaying in Goa especially on the beach for 7 to 8 days and getting back to your urban rat race can be torturous.

Believe me. Never ever do that. Except if you kinky enough to enjoy the torture. Trust me, it hurts being back to all things non-sand and non-sea.

If you are a die hard fan of Goa and all the things Goa, you ought to find ways of living on the beach and never returning to the land of any urban dwelling. Now you would ask me the golden question, HOW? Dude, if I had an answer to that I won’t be sitting here facing a cubical wall and my laptop screen. Would I?

1 comment:

susan said...

Vishali, I love you. You inspire me to be a better person. it bothers me regularly that we are not closer because i believe that we have a lot in common. please write a book, because i and everyone i know will have a copy...I promise that. My christian friend....I love you and i never forget you. i have minimal regrets in life, but one of them is not keeping in touch with you and keeping what i feel is our bond alive. Have a wonderful holiday break...and write a book so i have something worthwhile to read!